Bullseye 2020 Pistol Shooting League
Starts February 11 & 12. Sign up now!
This pistol league is hosted at our shooting range and will meet every Tuesday (co-ed league) and Wednesday (women’s league), starting February 11 & 12, 2020 for 8 weeks of learning, safe shooting, and fun. Novice shooters welcomed.
Most participants use a semi-automatic chambered in .22 LR. You may however, use any handgun that’s permitted on the range with which you can safely and successfully fire 5 rounds in 10 seconds.
The basic guidelines are as follows:
- Courses of fire will be shot single handed at 50ft using NRA Bullseye targets
- Any semi-automatic handgun (NOT PCC) utilizing at least a five round magazine can be used
- Laser sights may not be used on any firearm used for this competition
- Open sights and non-magnified red-dot sights are accepted
- Semi-automatic pistols in rimfire or centerfire are allowed including .22 LR and up to .357 Magnum
Rules of Play: The weekly course of fire consists of three stages. The first being slow fire where the shooter will have 10 minutes to fire 10 rounds. Next is the Timed Fire portion where you will be shooting 5 rounds in 20 seconds and this drill is done twice. Last is the Rapid Fire where you have 10 seconds to fire 5 rounds and this drill is also done twice totalling thirty rounds for the course of fire.
$75 for 8 Week Pass or $10 per Meet
Co-ed League starts Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Women’s League starts Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Ready to Play?
Payment required prior to competition. Pay a one-time $75 fee for an 8-week Pass — or pay-as-you-go ($10) — prior to your event. Online payment not accepted.