Shooting Range8 premium lanes open to the public
Premium Lane Features:
8 shooting stalls with wide, black privacy dividers
25 yard (75 feet) range length
Shooting tables with a shelf below for firearm, ammo, and target supplies
Enhanced base lighting to provide excellent illumination of paper targets
Accoustic sound-deadening material reduces noise and firearm percussion
The ability to shoot pistol rounds and rifle
Each lane provides a convenient upper and lower shelf for storing your ammo, target supplies and more.
To help ensure a cleaner environment, our range features a state of the art air ventilation system. This system cycles the air every three minutes. Our advanced purification technology filters out 99.9% of airborne particles leaving the air cleaner inside the range than when it came in. This is just one of the many advantages Bear Arms Indoor Boutique Shooting Range has over its competitors.
Our Shooting Range
When you come to Bear Arms, you will be greeted by our friendly, knowledgeable staff and Range Safety Officer. We have 8 premium lanes total. Our shooting range is open to the public. Members receive special discounts and perks. Members Please Note: One hour a day maximum range time per Member.
Here Are The Current Shooting Rates:
1 Hour Rates
Standard Primary Shooter $25
Standard Secondary Shooter $12.50
1/2 Hour Rates (Perfect For Rifle Sighting)
Standard Shooter $12.50
Binge Shooter Rates
Standard Shooter $100
Shoot 4 hours get your 5th hour free!
Hourly Rental Fee (8:00 am – 10:00 am weekdays)
Entire Range Rental (after 10:00 am) — $200/hr.
10% Discount for LEO Groups
All Day Facility Rental: Weekdays (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) — $10,000.00
Saturdays: (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) — $15,000.00
*Range closed to the public during All Day Private Facility Rentals. Range will reopen after 5 pm weekdays and Saturdays.
We reserve the right to inspect all firearms and ammunition prior to renting any lane. You must be 18 or older to rent or use a lane by yourself. Those under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult 18 years of age or older. We require a current driver’s license or valid I.D. when filling out a waiver.
• KEEP your firearm pointed in a safe direction—i.e. downrange.
• KEEP your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
• KEEP the action open and the firearm cleared until you are ready to shoot.
• Shooters and spectators on the live fire ranges are required to always wear eye and ear protection.
• Know how to operate your firearm safely and be sure your firearm is safe to operate.
• Use the correct ammunition for your firearm. If you are not sure, ask Bear Arms’ staff for assistance.
• Never use alcohol or drugs, including prescriptions or OTC meds which create impairment prior to or while shooting is prohibited.
• Never hand off a loaded firearm to another person. In case of a malfunction, seek assistance from and RSO.
• Carrying firearms from one shooting station to another is prohibited.
• On the Live Fire Range, only shooters are allowed to handle firearms. No one is allowed to handle firearms away from the firing line bench.
• All RSOs are authorized to remove any shooter from the shooting ranges or the facility whose behavior is deemed detrimental to the safe operation of the range. NO REFUNDS!
• Any and all commands issued by any Range Officer must be followed immediately.
• The range is normally in a “hot” range condition—meaning firing is underway, and can commence at any time.
• All shooting must take place within the confines of the individual shooting stations.
• If a CEASE FIRE condition is called, immediately stop shooting, keep your muzzle pointed downrange, take your finger off the trigger, unload and clear your firearm, place your firearm on the firing line bench with the action open/chamber visible. Step away from the firing line and await further instructions.
• Do not handle firearms or stand in the firing area near firearms when anyone is downrange.
• You must remain behind the firing line at all times. Only staff is allowed downrange.
• Load/unload firearms only at the firing line—always keep the muzzle pointed downrange.
• Uncased firearms must be kept at the firing line at all times. Firearms should be cased/uncased, loaded/unloaded and cleared ONLY at the firing line. Keep the muzzle pointed downrange when executing these procedures.
• “Carry” firearms must be securely holstered before entering the building or upon leaving the firing line.
• Keep all firearm actions open and cleared when not shooting on range. Keep actions up, with muzzles downrange if on the bench.
• Shooting is allowed only from a standing or seated position—no prone shooting positions are allowed.
• Rapid fire is allowed—i.e. more than one per second.
• Firing of fully automatic firearms is permitted by obtaining special consent of Bear Arms’ management.
• No use of muzzle-loading or other black powder type firearms (HVAC contamination).
• No use of bean-bag rounds or other less lethal rounds.
• No drawing from holster—e.g. “draw-fire”.
• Shotguns are allowed—slug rounds only.
• Maximum rifle caliber allowed on the Live Fire Range is .300 Win Mag.
• If you cannot clear a malfunction, keep the muzzle pointed downrange in a safe direction and ask an RSO for help.
• Never remove a loaded, malfunctioning firearm from the range without RSO approval.
• Shoot only at the target for your station. Cross firing is prohibited.
• Only one person at a time is allowed to shoot per lane.
• Only paper or cardboard targets are allowed. RSOs reserved the right to prohibit targets deemed offensive or unsafe. Use appropriately-sized targets placed at eye level, to ensure bullets enter the trap.
• Pick up only your own brass that is behind the firing line—do not reach out past the firing line.
• Please place your trash in the proper receptacle and any “duds/misfires” in noted containers before leaving.
• Customers are responsible for damage to range equipment due to carelessness or violation of range rules
Please read, understand, and obey all rules before you proceed to any of the ranges.
• If you have questions, please consult our Range Safety Officers (RSOs).
• All shooters, visitors, students, parents/guardians must sign our liability waiver.
• No one under the age of 18 is permitted access to the live fire range without a parent or guardian.
• Only one firearm per child under the age of 18 is allowed. Parent/guardian must be present.
• For health and safety concerns, no pregnant women or children under the age of seven are allowed on the live fire range.
• Bear Arms Boutique Gun Range reserves the right to refuse range use of our facilities or service to any one for any reason.
• All firearms and ammunition are subject to inspection and approval by Bear Arms Boutique Gun Range staff. Steel cased ammunition is prohibited.
• Individuals deemed to be impaired or suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, as defined by state law will be prohibited from using any Bear Arms’ facilities. This includes prescriptions and over-the-counter medications.
• In case of medical emergency, immediately notify a Bear Arms’ staff member for assistance.
• All firearms are to be unloaded and cased with the actions open when entering or leaving the facility.
• “Carry” firearms must remain concealed/holstered unless you are on the firing line and ready to shoot.
• Sinks are located in the facility’s restrooms for cleanup after shooting.
• No food or beverages are allowed on the shooting ranges at any time.
• NO SMOKING will be permitted on the ranges at any time.
• Smoking, vaping and tobacco use are prohibited at Bear Arms facilities.
• No firearms or live ammunition are permitted in the classroom(s), except as directed (authorized) by range personnel.
• Members are limited to one hour of range time per day. Reservations by phone accepted.
• Non-members may reserve range time in advance and are limited to same-day reservations.
• Reservations by phone are accepted. Walk-ins are always welcome, but will be subject to range availability.
• Shooting ranges may be shut down for maintenance or safety reasons at any time.
• Shooters are liable for any damage to equipment by their negligence.
• Bear Arms Boutique Gun Range is not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items.
• If you observe conduct, behavior or other unsafe situation, please notify a Bear Arms’ staff member immediately
Save time. Fill out your waiver ahead of time before you attend class or visit the Range.
Please read up on the rules for Bear Arms Indoor Boutique Shooting Range. Those seen breaking the rules will either be warned or immediately asked to leave by the RSO. Failure to abide by any safety rule may result in a reprimand or your removal from the range.
Caliber | Compliance Notes
The shooting stalls are ATI Class 2 solid. This means they they are rated for a maximum velocity of 3,388 fps or a max energy of 3,600 ft/lbs. They are compliant with UL752 ratings of 5,7,8,9 and 10. Some examples of velocity/energy of rounds are as follows:
5.56x45mm (.223) 55gr FMJ 3,388 fps / 1,402 ft/lbs
7.62x51mm (.308) 150gr FMJ 3,025 fps / 3,048 ft/lbs
30-06 180gr SPTZ 2,900 fps / 3,360 ft/lbs
300 Win Mag 190gr BTHP 2,900 fps / 3,548 ft/lbs
With ATI Class 2, pistol calibers will not be an issue.
There will be restrictions such as incendiary/tracer rounds and steel core/armor piercing rounds. Under no circumstance will these types of rounds be allowed on the range, ever.