Shooting Range8 premium lanes open to the public
Premium Lane Features:
8 shooting stalls with wide, black privacy dividers
25 yard (75 feet) range length
Shooting tables with a shelf below for firearm, ammo, and target supplies
Enhanced base lighting to provide excellent illumination of paper targets
Accoustic sound-deadening material reduces noise and firearm percussion
The ability to shoot pistol rounds and rifle
Each lane provides a convenient upper and lower shelf for storing your ammo, target supplies and more.
To help ensure a cleaner environment, our range features a state of the art air ventilation system. This system cycles the air every three minutes. Our advanced purification technology filters out 99.9% of airborne particles leaving the air cleaner inside the range than when it came in. This is just one of the many advantages Bear Arms Indoor Boutique Shooting Range has over its competitors.
Our Shooting Range
When you come to Bear Arms, you will be greeted by our friendly, knowledgeable staff and Range Safety Officer. We have 8 premium lanes total. Our shooting range is open to the public. Members receive special discounts and perks. Members Please Note: One hour a day maximum range time per Member.
Here Are The Current Shooting Rates:
1 Hour Rates
Standard Primary Shooter $25
Standard Secondary Shooter $12.50
1/2 Hour Rates (Perfect For Rifle Sighting)
Standard Shooter $12.50
Binge Shooter Rates
Standard Shooter $100
Shoot 4 hours get your 5th hour free!
We reserve the right to inspect all firearms and ammunition prior to renting any lane. You must be 18 or older to rent or use a lane by yourself. Those under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult 18 years of age or older. We require a current driver’s license or valid I.D. when filling out a waiver.
- Treat every gun as if it is loaded.
- Keep all firearms pointed down range, or in a safe direction.
- Keep you finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you are on target and ready to shoot.
- Know your target and what is beyond it.
- Know how to operate your firearm safely and be sure your firearm is safe to operate.
- Shooters and spectators on the live fire range are required to always wear eye and ear protection.
- Members are limited to one hour of range time per day. Reservations by phone accepted.
- Non-members may reserve range time in advance and are limited to same-day reservations.
- Reservations by phone are accepted. Walk-ins are always welcome, but will be subject to range availability.
- All shooters, visitors, students, parents/guardians must sign our liability waiver.
- Bear Arms, LLC reserves the right to refuse range use of our facilities or service to any one for any reason.
- Bear Arms, LLC is not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items.
- The range is normally in a “hot” range condition—meaning firing is underway, and can commence at any time.
- RSOs are authorized to remove any shooter from the shooting ranges or the facility whose behavior is deemed detrimental to the safe operation of the ranges. NO REFUNDS!
- Shooting ranges may be shut down for maintenance or safety reasons at any time.
- If a CEASE FIRE condition is called, immediately stop shooting, keep your muzzle pointed downrange, take your finger off the trigger, unload and clear your firearm, place your firearm on the firing line bench with the action open/chamber visible. Step away from the firing line and await further instructions.
- Do not handle firearms or stand in the firing area near firearms when anyone is downrange.
- No firearms or live ammunition are permitted in the classroom(s), except as directed (authorized) by range personnel.
- In case of medical emergency, immediately notify a Bear Arms’ staff member for assistance.
- If you observe conduct, behavior or other unsafe situation, please notify a Bear Arms’ staff member immediately.
- Individuals deemed to be impaired or suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, as defined by state law will be prohibited from using any Bear Arms’ facilities. This includes prescriptions and over-the-counter medications.
- “Carry” firearms must remain concealed/holstered until you are on the firing line and ready to shoot.
- No drawing from holster—i.e. “draw-fire” is allowed.
Please read, understand, and obey all rules before you proceed to any of the ranges.
- Customers are responsible for damage to range equipment due to carelessness or violation of range rules.
- Rapid fire is allowed—i.e. more than one per second. Staff permission is required PRIOR to rapid fire.
- Only one person at a time is allowed to shoot per lane.
- Shooting is allowed only from a standing or seated position—no prone shooting positions are allowed.
- Shoot only at the target for your station. Cross firing is prohibited.
- No food or beverages are allowed on the shooting range at any time.
- Smoking, vaping and tobacco use are prohibited at Bear Arms facilities.
- Use of alcohol, marijuana or drugs, including prescriptions or OTC meds which create impairment prior to or while shooting is prohibited.
- Use the correct ammunition for your firearm. If you are not sure, ask Bear Arms’ staff for assistance.
- Any and all commands issued by any Range Officer must be followed immediately.
- You must remain behind the firing line at all times. Only staff is allowed downrange.
- All shooting must take place within the confines of the individual shooting stations.
- Uncased firearms must be kept at the firing line at all times. Firearms should be cased/uncased, loaded/unloaded and cleared ONLY at the firing line. Keep the muzzle pointed downrange when executing these procedures.
- Persons ages 12-18 are permitted on the Live Fire Range, only when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Only one firearm per child under the age of 18 is allowed. Parent/guardian must be present.
- Pregnant women and children under the age of 12 are never allowed on the Live Fire Range.
- Never hand off a loaded firearm to another person. In case of a malfunction, seek assistance from and RSO.
- Carrying firearms from one shooting station to another is prohibited.
- Only shooters are allowed to handle firearms. No one is allowed to handle firearms away from the firing line bench.
- If you cannot clear a malfunction, keep the muzzle pointed downrange in a safe direction and ask an RSO for help.
- Never remove a loaded, malfunctioning firearm from the range without RSO approval.
- Only paper or cardboard targets are allowed. RSOs reserved the right to prohibit targets deemed offensive or unsafe. Use appropriately-sized targets placed at eye level, to ensure bullets enter the trap.
- All firearms and ammunition are subject to inspection and approval by Bear Arm’s, LLC range staff.
- No steel cased or steel core ammunition.
- No steel-tipped or armor piercing ammunition.
- No bird or buckshot—slugs only.
- Muzzle-loading or other black powder type firearms is not allowed.
- Max rifle caliber allowed is 300 Win. Mag.
- Minimum caliber allowed is .22LR
- Less-than-lethal (bean bag or rubber pellets, etc.) are not allowed
Save time. Fill out your waiver ahead of time before you attend class or reserve a lane.
Please read up on the rules for Bear Arms Indoor Boutique Shooting Range. Those seen breaking the rules will either be warned or immediately asked to leave by the RSO. Failure to abide by any safety rule may result in a reprimand or your removal from the range.
Caliber | Compliance Notes
The shooting stalls are ATI Class 2 solid. This means they they are rated for a maximum velocity of 3,388 fps or a max energy of 3,600 ft/lbs. They are compliant with UL752 ratings of 5,7,8,9 and 10. Some examples of velocity/energy of rounds are as follows:
5.56x45mm (.223) 55gr FMJ 3,388 fps / 1,402 ft/lbs
7.62x51mm (.308) 150gr FMJ 3,025 fps / 3,048 ft/lbs
30-06 180gr SPTZ 2,900 fps / 3,360 ft/lbs
300 Win Mag 190gr BTHP 2,900 fps / 3,548 ft/lbs
With ATI Class 2, pistol calibers will not be an issue.
There will be restrictions such as incendiary/tracer rounds and steel core/armor piercing rounds. Under no circumstance will these types of rounds be allowed on the range, ever.