Our shooting range has 8 lanes open to the public
Standard Lanes Feature
Standard Lanes | Premium Lanes
To help ensure a cleaner environment, both our standard and premium lanes feature a state of the art air ventilation system. This system cycles the air every three minutes. Our advanced purification technology filters out 99.9% of airborne particles leaving the air cleaner inside the range than when it came in. This is just one of the many advantages Bear Arms Indoor Boutique Shooting Range has over its competitors.
2 shooting stalls with black privacy dividers
Shooting tables with a shelf below provided for firearm, ammo, and target supplies
Premium Lanes Feature
25 yard (75 feet) range length
Advanced air ventilation system with HEPA filtration turns the air over every three minutes to eliminate airborne pollutants and lead exposure
The ability to shoot most pistol and rifle rounds – see Caliber | Compliance Notes below for approved ammunition at the range
Accoustic sound-deadening material reduces noise and firearm percussion
Our Shooting Range
When you come to Bear Arms, you will be greeted by our friendly, knowledgeable staff and Range Safety Officer. We currently have 8 lanes total, 6 Standard Lanes, and 2 Premium Lanes. Our shooting range is open to the public. Members receive special discounts and perks. Members Please Note: One hour a day maximum range time per Member.
Here Are The Current Shooting Rates:
1 Hour Rates6 Standard Lanes
2 Premium Lanes (Rifle)
Standard Primary Shooter $25
Standard Secondary Shooter $12.50
1/2 Hour Rates (Perfect For Rifle Sighting)
6 Standard Lanes
2 Premium Lanes (Rifle)
Standard Shooter $12.50
Binge Shooter Rates
6 Standard Lanes
2 Premium Lanes (Rifle)
Standard Shooter $100
4 Hours (5th hour is complementary)
Hourly Rental Fee (8:00 am – 10:00 am weekdays)
Entire Range Rental (after 10:00 am) — $200/hr.
10% Discount for LEO Groups
All Day Facility Rental: Weekdays (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) — $10,000.00
Saturdays: (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) — $15,000.00
*Range closed to the public during All Day Private Facility Rentals. Range will reopen after 5 pm weekdays and Saturdays.
We reserve the right to inspect all firearms and ammunition prior to renting any lane. You must be 18 or older to rent or use a lane by yourself. Those under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult 18 years of age or older. We require a current driver’s license or valid I.D. when filling out a waiver.
- KEEP your firearm pointed in a safe direction – i.e. downrange
- KEEP your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot
- KEEP the action open and firearm unloaded until you are ready to shoot
- ALWAYS wear eye and ear protection on ranges – both shooters and spectators
- Know how to operate your firearm safely and be sure your firearm is safe to operate
- Use the correct ammunition for your firearm. If you are not sure, ask for assistance
- Never use alcohol or drugs prior to — or while shooting – incl. prescription or OTC meds
- Never hand off a loaded firearm to another person. In case of malfunction, hand firearm only to RSO
If you have any questions, please ask any one of our Range Safety Officers (RSO’s) for clarification.
- All shooters or parent/guardian must sign waiver sheets before using the shooting ranges
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted to shoot on any ranges without a parent/guardian
- Only one firearm per child under the age of 12 is allowed. Parent/guardian must be present
- For health and safety concerns, no pregnant women or children under 7 are allowed on shooting ranges
- Bear Arms Boutique Gun Range reserves the right to refuse range use or service to anyone for any reason
- All firearms and ammo are subject to inspection and approval by Bear Arms Boutique Gun Range Staff
- Individuals thought to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be prohibited from using any of the ranges – this includes prescription or over-the-counter meds
- All firearms are to be unloaded, cased, with actions open when entering or leaving the facility
- All “carry” firearms stay concealed/holstered unless you are on firing line and ready to shoot
- Sinks are located in the facility’s restrooms for clean-up after shooting
- No food or beverages are allowed on the shooting ranges at any time
- NO SMOKING will be permitted on any range at any time
- No firearms or live ammo permitted in the classroom, except as directed by range personnel
- Members are limited to one hour of range time per day. Reservations by phone accepted
- Non-members may reserve range time in advance and are limited to same-day reservations. Reservations by phone accepted
- Walk-ins are always welcome but will be subject to range availability
- Note: Shooting ranges may be shut down for maintenance or safety reasons at any time
- Note: Shooters are liable for any damage to equipment caused by their negligence
- Note: Bear Arms Boutique Gun Range is not responsible for any lost or stolen items on property
All RSO’s are authorized to remove any shooter from shooting ranges or the facility whose behavior is deemed detrimental to the safe operations of the ranges. NO REFUNDS!
- Any and all commands issued by any Range Officer must be followed immediately
- This range is a normally “hot” range – meaning firing can commence at any time
- All shooting must take place within the confines of the individual shooting stations
- Do not handle firearms or stand in firing area near firearms when anyone is downrange
- You must remain behind firing line at all times. Only staff is allowed downrange
- Only load/unload firearms at the firing line – always keeping the muzzle pointed downrange
- Uncased firearms must be kept at the firing line at all times. Case and uncase them at firing line only. Note: “Carry” firearms must be securely holstered before leaving the firing line
- Keep all firearm actions open when not shooting on ranges – keep actions up if on the bench
- Shooting only allowed from a Standing or Seated position – i.e. no kneeling or prone
- NOT ALLOWED
- No rapid fire is allowed – i.e. more than one per second. “double taps” are ok
- No firing of fully-automatic firearms – this includes product features such as “Slide Fire”
- No tracer, incendiary, armor piercing, black/green tip and/or steel core, ammunition
- No use of Muzzle loading or other Black Powder type firearms (HVAC contamination)
- No use of bean-bag rounds or other less lethal rounds
- No drawing from a holster – e.g. “draw-fire”
- No shotguns of any kind are allowed, including slug rounds
- If you cannot clear a malfunction, keep the muzzle pointed downrange and ask RSO for help
- Never remove a loaded malfunctioning firearm from range without prior RSO approval.
- Shoot only at the target for your station. Cross firing is prohibited
- Only one person at a time is allowed to shoot per lane. Limit of two shooters per lane
- Only paper targets are allowed. RSO’s reserve the right to prohibit targets deemed offensive or unsafe. Use appropriately sized target placed at eye level to ensure bullets enter the trap
- Pick up only your own brass that is behind the firing line – do not reach out past firing line
- Please place your trash in the proper receptacle and any “duds/misfires” in noted containers before leaving
Save time. Fill out your waiver ahead of time before you attend class or visit the Range.
Please read up on the rules for Bear Arms Indoor Boutique Shooting Range. Those seen breaking the rules will either be warned or immediately asked to leave by the RSO. Failure to abide by any safety rule may result in a reprimand or your removal from the range.
Caliber | Compliance Notes
The shooting stalls are ATI Class 2 solid. This means they they are rated for a maximum velocity of 3,388 fps or a max energy of 3,600 ft/lbs. They are compliant with UL752 ratings of 5,7,8,9 and 10. Some examples of velocity/energy of rounds are as follows:
5.56x45mm (.223) 55gr FMJ 3,388 fps / 1,402 ft/lbs
7.62x51mm (.308) 150gr FMJ 3,025 fps / 3,048 ft/lbs
30-06 180gr SPTZ 2,900 fps / 3,360 ft/lbs
300 Win Mag 190gr BTHP 2,900 fps / 3,548 ft/lbs
With ATI Class 2, pistol calibers will not be an issue.
There will be restrictions such as incendiary/tracer rounds and steel core/armor piercing rounds. Under no circumstance will these types of rounds be allowed on the range, ever.